Volunteer With Us
Join the Volunteer Team at Neurodiversity in Business (NiB)
Neurodiversity in Business (NiB) is a proudly volunteer-powered organisation. As part of Team NiB, you can use your skills, passion and expertise to help make the working world more neuroinclusive.
As corporate support of NiB has grown, so has our need for specific volunteer skills. For most volunteer roles, we ask a minimum of a 3-4 hour commitment per week.
You can review some of the key roles we’re recruiting for below. Then complete the form and let us know which role you’re interested in.
Not sure of a specific role? Just fill the form, let us know a little about you. and we’ll be in touch.
- Project Managers – Corporate Membership Services
- Conference Project Sub Leads – (Roles in Finance, Ticketing, Technology, Marketing and Communications, and Workshops )
- Data and Research Analysts – Corporate Membership Services
- Corporate Newsletter Production Lead – Corporate Membership Services
- Marketing Coordinators
- ND Resource Hub Content Administrator
- Social Media Operations Lead
- Video Editor